Sunday, February 13, 2011

Get the look - 2.13.11




Sweater- from Express (yrs ago)
Jeans- skinny jeans from Kohls (a couple of yrs ago)
Boots- DSW (love that place for boots)
Jewelry: Mimi Necklace, La Coco Chain- Gold (essential piece to have can wear with anything), small Fringe Hoop earrings, and Ladybug Studs from Stella & Dot

I just wanted to discuss briefly how I absolutely enjoy being apart of the Stella & Dot team. These women are amazing and Jessica Herrin (the CEO) is just so real and down to earth. I had a lot more to say but am suffering from this never-ending headache blah :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Intro to the story...

So I knew I was destined to be in Chi Town when Y! avatars created a look that was exactly identical to an outfit I wore last winter while visiting Chicago lol Seriously, I have always been a city girl trapped in the suburbs but God has finally given me the opportunity to be where I want to be. So this blog will detail my adventures of living in Chicago shown through photos (because why type a thousand words when a picture can do the same :P). I was actually inspired by this concept from Lala's blog (www.iamlala.com) since thats what she does on her website. That's the super condensed version of why I am starting a blog/moving to Chicago!