Saturday, February 26, 2011

Weekly Grab Bag

Yeah I know I missed last weeks grab bag so I'll make it up by posting two posts today! Last week (well actually almost two weeks now) I had my first Glam Up Parties event, PamperMe Social, held at the Loop Nail Spa and it was a great success!! I met so many wonderful ladies and everyone seemed to have really enjoyed themselves. Due to the great feedback I will be having another one in very soon! Check out the photos of the event here.

Random Photo of the Week:

I originally set up this display for my Stella & Dot launch party and decided to keep it up since it was just so darn cute! The display has changed a bit (like a few of the boxes are gone) but I figure why not keep it as part of my home decor!

I'm also into this new concept of having jewelry as part of my home decor and I will say being a stylist has something to do with this idea. Once I move into a bigger space I believe I can embark on this idea even more.

Thats all for now until next week's Grab Bag edition!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Intro to the story...

So I knew I was destined to be in Chi Town when Y! avatars created a look that was exactly identical to an outfit I wore last winter while visiting Chicago lol Seriously, I have always been a city girl trapped in the suburbs but God has finally given me the opportunity to be where I want to be. So this blog will detail my adventures of living in Chicago shown through photos (because why type a thousand words when a picture can do the same :P). I was actually inspired by this concept from Lala's blog (www.iamlala.com) since thats what she does on her website. That's the super condensed version of why I am starting a blog/moving to Chicago!