Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Mommy and Me Coordinated Outfits - Valentines Day

So I know we just finished celebrating the new year but my mind is on Valentines Day. Since this will be Nyla's first V-day I thought it would be so cute to have outfits coordinate! Right now I love look of wearing a tulle skirt with a sweater and I love tutus for my LO. Just add tights for mommy and a onesie and tights for baby and our outfits are complete!
Source: Baby tutu and shoes- Dimples & Dandilions, Sweater- Bluefly.com; Mom outfit- Bluefly.com, Shoes- Chinese Laundry


No comments:

Post a Comment

Intro to the story...

So I knew I was destined to be in Chi Town when Y! avatars created a look that was exactly identical to an outfit I wore last winter while visiting Chicago lol Seriously, I have always been a city girl trapped in the suburbs but God has finally given me the opportunity to be where I want to be. So this blog will detail my adventures of living in Chicago shown through photos (because why type a thousand words when a picture can do the same :P). I was actually inspired by this concept from Lala's blog (www.iamlala.com) since thats what she does on her website. That's the super condensed version of why I am starting a blog/moving to Chicago!