Thursday, January 3, 2013

Fashion and Funnies - 1.3.13

I have set financial gift goals for myself where im able to splurge on something if that financial goal is met. For example I can have a Chanel bag if I make more than six figures in a year or I can buy a pair of Loubies if I get a nice sized bonus. For this awesome piece of bling I think my financial goal would have to be to win a million plus in the lotto or I can opt for a cz and maybe reach a more attainable goal lol. My funny for the week depicts my love of indulgent eating but fear of getting fat thats why im going to hedge my risk by working out consistently with this Jilian Michaels 30 day shred workout. I will let you all know how this goes!!
Source: Pinterest


ModDeals.com - Cheap clothing & Accessories

No comments:

Post a Comment

Intro to the story...

So I knew I was destined to be in Chi Town when Y! avatars created a look that was exactly identical to an outfit I wore last winter while visiting Chicago lol Seriously, I have always been a city girl trapped in the suburbs but God has finally given me the opportunity to be where I want to be. So this blog will detail my adventures of living in Chicago shown through photos (because why type a thousand words when a picture can do the same :P). I was actually inspired by this concept from Lala's blog (www.iamlala.com) since thats what she does on her website. That's the super condensed version of why I am starting a blog/moving to Chicago!