Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Transition to spring work outfits

Now that spring is right around the corner I'm looking for various outfit ideas to get my work wardrobe spring ready. These three outfits I felt provide the perfect colors for this transition!
The green and navy outfit has that pop of green to bring in brightness of the season while still maintaining a more subdue undertone of winter.
The orange and tan look is one of my favorite of ensembles to wear for work! These colors can be worn all year round.
The white and navy look ushers in the white color of spring and summer with the dark hues of either. You can view more work outfit looks here!

Source: Polyvore
Green and navy outfit- trinisugar
Navy and white outfit - glamupparties
Orange and tan outfit - exxpress

No comments:

Post a Comment

Intro to the story...

So I knew I was destined to be in Chi Town when Y! avatars created a look that was exactly identical to an outfit I wore last winter while visiting Chicago lol Seriously, I have always been a city girl trapped in the suburbs but God has finally given me the opportunity to be where I want to be. So this blog will detail my adventures of living in Chicago shown through photos (because why type a thousand words when a picture can do the same :P). I was actually inspired by this concept from Lala's blog (www.iamlala.com) since thats what she does on her website. That's the super condensed version of why I am starting a blog/moving to Chicago!