Thursday, October 17, 2013

The Lil Diva and all else

Ok so I know its been forever since Ive last done a post but give me some kuddos for not going almost years like last time! Quick update the lil diva (my daughter) is 14mos and runs the domain-like seriously. I never knew how these little people who are 1/3rd of your size and can barely speak our language can dominate a home! Still she is loads of fun to be around. Im still me, I still go out, I still love fashion and I still love to eat. So now we're all caught up so let the postings begin! Here are few upcoming posts to look for: our pumpkin patch trip, a few of my favorite places pt.4, how to style your lbd, lazy mom recipe series, and much more topics once I remember what they are :)
Caption: Nyla wearing the Olive bib and pearl set from Stella & Dots little girls line (www.stelladot.com/mmoon/girls)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Intro to the story...

So I knew I was destined to be in Chi Town when Y! avatars created a look that was exactly identical to an outfit I wore last winter while visiting Chicago lol Seriously, I have always been a city girl trapped in the suburbs but God has finally given me the opportunity to be where I want to be. So this blog will detail my adventures of living in Chicago shown through photos (because why type a thousand words when a picture can do the same :P). I was actually inspired by this concept from Lala's blog (www.iamlala.com) since thats what she does on her website. That's the super condensed version of why I am starting a blog/moving to Chicago!