Monday, December 2, 2013

Thanksgiving and Christkindl

In lieu of writing about the pumpkin patch (couldnt upload pics) I will talk about our other holiday adventures! For Thanksgiving the little diva and I went to two feasts and both were very delicious! We also decided to head over to the German Christkindl market which is adjacent to the big Christmas at the Daley plaza. Of course I had to get my spiced wine which came in a cute souvenir mug! Nyla had a mini photo op by the tree and from there we headed over to State St. to see the Macy's window displays. All in all I'd say it was a great start to the holiday season!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Intro to the story...

So I knew I was destined to be in Chi Town when Y! avatars created a look that was exactly identical to an outfit I wore last winter while visiting Chicago lol Seriously, I have always been a city girl trapped in the suburbs but God has finally given me the opportunity to be where I want to be. So this blog will detail my adventures of living in Chicago shown through photos (because why type a thousand words when a picture can do the same :P). I was actually inspired by this concept from Lala's blog (www.iamlala.com) since thats what she does on her website. That's the super condensed version of why I am starting a blog/moving to Chicago!