Monday, February 10, 2014

Spring Trend Report: Gilded Fringe



Stella & Dot has listed the top 5 spring hottest trends with one of them being gilded fringe. What is that exactly? It's just the right mix of boho and chic in shimmering metals! I'm loving this trend because boho chic is my kind of style. In fact one of my favorite pieces in Stella & Dot's new line is the Makena necklace. I love love love it!!! Its extremely versatile and can be worn with anything.
(Here's me wearing it with a sweater)
I also love how its paired with these other outfits which range from casual wear to business wear.


 You can check out more pieces in the gilded fringe collection here: http://bit.ly/LR20HD

Sources: Stella & Dot, Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

Intro to the story...

So I knew I was destined to be in Chi Town when Y! avatars created a look that was exactly identical to an outfit I wore last winter while visiting Chicago lol Seriously, I have always been a city girl trapped in the suburbs but God has finally given me the opportunity to be where I want to be. So this blog will detail my adventures of living in Chicago shown through photos (because why type a thousand words when a picture can do the same :P). I was actually inspired by this concept from Lala's blog (www.iamlala.com) since thats what she does on her website. That's the super condensed version of why I am starting a blog/moving to Chicago!