Sunday, May 25, 2014

Splurge vs Save: Wedding Edition

If you're like me and have to attend a wedding or two this summer you want a style that's versatile enough to wear any type of wedding ( casual, formal, indoor, outdoor) and fits within the budget. I love pairing blues with nude and accessorizing with a statement piece!

Look #1: While this look is significantly more the dress and shoes are something to splurge on if you plan to wear them regularly. Also, if you are in the market for diamond studs these ones from JC Penny are a great deal.

Look #2: I love this look because you can look well put together for under $300..now thats a style for a steal! The dress can be dressed up or down ( for a more casual look add a cardigan and wedges) and the statement necklace is currently on sale at Stella & Dot.


Sources: Polyvore: http://www.polyvore.com/m/set?.embedder=5798551&.svc=copypaste&id=122905088

No comments:

Post a Comment

Intro to the story...

So I knew I was destined to be in Chi Town when Y! avatars created a look that was exactly identical to an outfit I wore last winter while visiting Chicago lol Seriously, I have always been a city girl trapped in the suburbs but God has finally given me the opportunity to be where I want to be. So this blog will detail my adventures of living in Chicago shown through photos (because why type a thousand words when a picture can do the same :P). I was actually inspired by this concept from Lala's blog (www.iamlala.com) since thats what she does on her website. That's the super condensed version of why I am starting a blog/moving to Chicago!