Saturday, November 15, 2014

Apple Cider Goodness


Thanks to Starbucks and Caribou Coffee I have an obsession with caramel apple cider this time of year. Luckily I can save my $$ and keep my addiction going by making it at home! It's simple and easyand  oh so delish! You can purchase apple cider at any store but I do prefer homemade and /or cider made from local farms. You also easily make your own caramel sauce or buy some (I choose the latter). All you do is heat the cider on high for 10min then turn it down to medium heat and add cinnamon and let it simmer for another minute. You add the caramel sauce to your cup before you pour the cider mix. Once the cider is done pour it into you mug and stir the caramel and viola you have a caramel apple cider delight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Intro to the story...

So I knew I was destined to be in Chi Town when Y! avatars created a look that was exactly identical to an outfit I wore last winter while visiting Chicago lol Seriously, I have always been a city girl trapped in the suburbs but God has finally given me the opportunity to be where I want to be. So this blog will detail my adventures of living in Chicago shown through photos (because why type a thousand words when a picture can do the same :P). I was actually inspired by this concept from Lala's blog (www.iamlala.com) since thats what she does on her website. That's the super condensed version of why I am starting a blog/moving to Chicago!