Sunday, July 6, 2014

Banana Ice Cream!!



I don't know why I never made this sooner. It's like the easiest and most delicious dessert I have had this summer. I first discovered this recipe on Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood (yes a cartoon) but I have seen numerous recipes of it on pinterest. For mine I just used half a frozen banana cut in thirds and about 1/4 cup milk. Since I'm without a blender I used my food chopper/processor which worked just as fine (a little bit more messier than a blender though). The result was a creamy blend of banana goodness. The lil' diva loved it too!!



I think next time I will make enough for myself as I've been wanting to use my hot pepper chocolate sauce and having that drizzled over this just sounds oh so tasty!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Intro to the story...

So I knew I was destined to be in Chi Town when Y! avatars created a look that was exactly identical to an outfit I wore last winter while visiting Chicago lol Seriously, I have always been a city girl trapped in the suburbs but God has finally given me the opportunity to be where I want to be. So this blog will detail my adventures of living in Chicago shown through photos (because why type a thousand words when a picture can do the same :P). I was actually inspired by this concept from Lala's blog (www.iamlala.com) since thats what she does on her website. That's the super condensed version of why I am starting a blog/moving to Chicago!