Thursday, August 7, 2014

Quick Post: Mommy and Me Styles

Since It's been a while since my last post I thought I would share one of my new polyvore styles that I've been doing: mommy and me outfits! Now that the lil diva is older it's easier to wear coordinating outfits! Here are a few that I've done...

 
Romper style

Blue and yellow
Navy and white

Here are the sources to these outfits if you would like to coordinate with your lil' one too!!

Sources: Clothes, Shoes, and Accessories
- Shop Glam Up Parties www.shopglamupparties.com
- Gymboree http://bit.ly/1u3SR2d
- Stella & Dot www.stelladot.com/mmoon

Other Sources
toysrus.com and amazon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Intro to the story...

So I knew I was destined to be in Chi Town when Y! avatars created a look that was exactly identical to an outfit I wore last winter while visiting Chicago lol Seriously, I have always been a city girl trapped in the suburbs but God has finally given me the opportunity to be where I want to be. So this blog will detail my adventures of living in Chicago shown through photos (because why type a thousand words when a picture can do the same :P). I was actually inspired by this concept from Lala's blog (www.iamlala.com) since thats what she does on her website. That's the super condensed version of why I am starting a blog/moving to Chicago!