Friday, December 5, 2014

Holiday Faves Post #3 Create Ur Plate

Anytime I can customize something I get excited! So when I discovered a website where you can customize your own plates I was over the moon! Create Ur Plate allows to create customized "platables that you attach to plates. There are a ton of designs to choose from and you have the option of doing glass plates or disposable depending on your price range. I opted for disposable to use for Thanksgiving and for my business socials. Here is how thry turned out: 

I love them!! These are perfect for gifts or creating a memerable experience for your holiday party. Since these are customized processing takes about a week but they're shipping is super fast (7-10 days for everything). Right now you can get plate for 50% off!! Shop the sale here: http://www.shareasale.com/r.cfm?b=682894&u=0&m=54653&urllink=&afftrack=

No comments:

Post a Comment

Intro to the story...

So I knew I was destined to be in Chi Town when Y! avatars created a look that was exactly identical to an outfit I wore last winter while visiting Chicago lol Seriously, I have always been a city girl trapped in the suburbs but God has finally given me the opportunity to be where I want to be. So this blog will detail my adventures of living in Chicago shown through photos (because why type a thousand words when a picture can do the same :P). I was actually inspired by this concept from Lala's blog (www.iamlala.com) since thats what she does on her website. That's the super condensed version of why I am starting a blog/moving to Chicago!