Friday, December 19, 2014

My secret obsession: $3 and under manicures!

It started off as a simple interest on pinterest of pinning various nail art and designs, then I got invited to a nail wrap party and saw that I didn't need to be a nail pro to have fun stylish nails! What turned my mere infatuation to an absolute obsession was the Dollar Tree and their nail wraps for $1! With so many designs to choose from I couldn't believe that I could have these gorgeous creations for $1 add in a nail polish if you choose and you've got yourself a $2 manicure! I love this cheap option because it allows me to experiment with so many styles for cheap. The nail wraps are actually name brand in fact the Dollar Store near me is currently carrying the Essie brand! Below are just a couple of my creations I have caught on camera and the wraps and polish I used:
This one I used the Essie wraps with a mettalic polish

This one was my holiday theme with red, white, and silver wraps with red polish and glittler top coat. 

My favorite nail polish is LA Colors because it's $1 and super potent only 1 coat is really needed! I hope to share more of my creations in the future :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Intro to the story...

So I knew I was destined to be in Chi Town when Y! avatars created a look that was exactly identical to an outfit I wore last winter while visiting Chicago lol Seriously, I have always been a city girl trapped in the suburbs but God has finally given me the opportunity to be where I want to be. So this blog will detail my adventures of living in Chicago shown through photos (because why type a thousand words when a picture can do the same :P). I was actually inspired by this concept from Lala's blog (www.iamlala.com) since thats what she does on her website. That's the super condensed version of why I am starting a blog/moving to Chicago!